SUPER HYDRO INOX
THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF RESISTANCE
This is the stainless steel made version of the standard Super Hydro, available in 304 or 316 SS.
Its main purpose is the application on pipes intended for the transportation of agressive water/fluids as well as for submarine pipelines. Size, range and general features are the same as for the standard Super Hydro, but thanks to the resistance of the stainless steel it can provide an even higher reliability about mechanical friction, shocks or the action of acidic substances.
Supr Hydro Inox is available as standard flexible coupling, wide range adaptor (stepped coupling) or flange adaptor.
• High OD tolerance
• Fully customizable
• Easy and quick to install
• WRAS approved materials
• Available from DN 50 to DN3000 (or higher on request)
• Suitable on any kind of pipes (steel, CI, DI, PE, HDPE, PVC, GRP, etc.)
• Tensile resistant available on request
• High angular compensation (up to 5°)