THE MULTI-PURPOSE JOINT
HydroScopic can be defined as a “multi-purpose” joint because it is capable to provide for three different purposes:
– Expansion joint: to accomodate linear movements of the pipes
– Telecsopic connector: to connect two fixed flanged end pipes after the removal of some equipments (valve, gate valves, etc.)
– Light dismantling joint: to accomplish the same purpose as a dismantling joint (generally up to DN300 PN10 or 16)
Due to its very simple carbon steel fabricated structure it is easy to install and can provide safe repairs.
It is suitable on any kind of flanged pipe (steel, CI, DU, PE), according to UNI EN 1092-1. Other flanges are available on request.
It is manufactured using WRAS approved materials (Italian or EU origin).
• Easy to install
• Flexible product to comply many different purposes
• Stroke longer than standard dismantling joints’ one