THE NEW GENERATION REPAIR COLLAR FOR UNDER PRESSURE PIPELINES
This new repair collar is an evolution of Hydro Stop against which has a more simple and lighter body, also thanks to the absence of the end rings. This makes Hydro Fast way easier and faster to install.
This repair collar was designed to fix leaks located on the socket, on the sleeve as well as on the wall of the pipe without any water stoppage.
The main difference with the Hydro Stop is that Hydro Fast is a dedicated coupling. It is not capable to provide the same tolerance as the Hydro Smart as it was designed to be a dedicated coupling.
It can be installed on living pipelines without shutting down the service and avoids any discomfort/disservice for the end users.
This product is available in two different configurations to comply to different purposes:
• “Socket” version: suitable to repair leaks located on the socket or the sleeve of the pipes
• “Pipe” version: suitable to repair leaks located on the wall of the pipes
Hydro Fast is suitable on any kind of pipe and is also fully customizable according to the technical specification of the Customer. It is made of S235JR electro-welded carbon steel, but it is also available made of AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel (on request).
At the same way of the Hydro Stop, this product represents the state of the art in the repairing of pipelines under pressure.
It is manufactured using WRAS approved materials and by using only italian/EU materials.
• Lighter and easy to install
• Fully customizable on request
• Safe and definitive repair
• WRAS approved materials
• High resistance to rust
• Available from DN300 to DN3000 (higher on request)
• Suitable on any kind of pipe (steel, CI, DU, PE, HDPE, PVC, asbestos cement, GRP, etc.)
• PN 16 as standard, also available for higher PN (on request)