THE WIDE RANGE UNIVERSAL REPAIR COLLAR
Hydro Stop repair collar has been designed to repair leaks located on the socket, the sleeve or the wall of the pipe without shutting down the service.
This new approach to the repair operations prevent any possible discomfort/disservice for the end users.
It is the only repair collar that is capable to provide up to 40 mm of tolerance on the OD of the pipes, ensuring an extreme flexibility.
It is available in two different configuration:
– “Socket” version: suitable to repair leaks located on the socket or the sleeve of the pipes
– “Pipe” version: suitableto repair leaks located on the wall of the pipes
Hydro Stop is suitable on any kind of pipe and is also fully customizable according to the technical specification of the Customer. It is made of S235JR electro-welded carbon steel, but it is also available made of AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel (on request).
This product represents the state of the art in the repairing of pipelines under pressure and is the smartest choice for all those who are involved in maintenance and management of water distribution networks.
It is manufactured using WRAS approved materials and by using only italian/EU materials.
• From 30 mm of tolerance on the OD of the pipes (up to DN450) to 40 mm of tolerance on the OD in from DN500 onwards
• Fully customizable
• High resistance to rust
• Definitive and safe repair
• WRAS approved materials
• Available from DN 250 to DN 3000
• Suitable on any kind of pipe (steel, CI, DU, PE, HDPE, PVC, asbestos cement, GRP, etc.)
• PN 16 as standard, also available for higher PN (on request)
• Manufactured in carbon steel (standard) as well as in AISI 304 or 316 SS (on request)